Thursday, December 25, 2008

Drama < The Gem Of Life >












































The Gem of Life:








This is the drama that TVB use arounf few hundred million to produce it. When i start to hear that, i can imagine that this will be a big production... The first thing which interest me is the actor and actress in this drama. That will be included Gigi Lai, Moses Chan, Bowie Lam, Ada Choi, Maggie Shiu, Kenny Wong, Linda Chung, Bosco Wong and Wong Hei. Is a big group which full with handsome and pretty. Second this drama has been take shot in few different country which included Thailand, France, China, Tibet...








After few weeks, the drama has been come out of the middle episode. I love to see the shot of Gigi and Moses (which is Terrence & Constance). There are so sweet, romantic couple... When i see them, i will remember me and my dear also. We also sweet as them. Although now he is far from me, but our heart is together. And my love with him won't ever change because of distance.








No comments: