Sunday, December 14, 2008

my dear


Today my boyfriend will going to Langkawi to have his cadet pilot training. The early morning when i wake up for work, i feel really uncomfortable. I think the big cause is because he will be leaving soon.... Although Langkawi is not far from KL, but i still feel sad. But i also know that he is leaving for his dream job and for our future also. And no matter how i will giving 100% trust to him. I know he will take care for himself. I also will waiting him come back. During this 2 years period, i will finish my part time course studies. I will also take care myself. I won't let him worry about me. I want him to be relax and proud of me. For me, he is smart, active and understanding. I am really thank god to give him to me as the best present that i never had. I believe that i had found my true love. And i also wishing him all the best in his training. Dear, just want to let you know, i am proud and happy with you. I love you and miss you so much.

No comments: