Thursday, July 2, 2009

Complicated...



































































Long time didn't write the blog.... Suddenly feel have something need to write....
This few week feel damn tired, coz working and studying....
This feeling make me feel very uncomfortable...
I get contact with all primary school friend....
It make me feel suprise... 9 years never contact...
Suddenly meet them, feel like i am become elder now...
I am not 18 years old girl anymore...
I am 21 years old now...
A lot of thing i have the responsibility to take care it...
Like my family, my boyfriend and my jobs....
It is so stress?
I don't know, i just know sometime when i really tired i feel want to hide myself away...
But finally i didn't.....
Coz i know fight is better then fly......
So i think i should get the preparation to face it....
Try my best.....^^
I think food can release stress....
So i like food....hehehehe

No comments: