Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grandpa passed away....

Last friday, I have taken half day leave to visit my grandpa which was sick serious in Unit ICU in Hospital Serdang. Mom and my aunt have decided to take my grandpa out from the hospital and let him stay in the house for his last moment. So I and my elder sister has taken half day leave to settle the proccedure in the hopsital to bring him go back to his home. We have call an ambulance to fetch grandpa back because grandpa was too weak and he still need the oxigen machine on the way going back. After I have done everything for him, after I reach home is already 10.00p.m. Grandpa has reach home around 10.30p.m. Mom and aunt have removed his oxigen machine while he reach home. After half and hour, grandpa has passed away. Whole family damn sad at that moment.

Another day was Saturday, all my aunt have arrived my grandpa house to discuss and prepare my grandpa's funeral matters. They have choose the 811 funeral package for him. We knew that grandpa want a grand funeral, so they tried to satify his wishes. I saw my grandmom was damn sad because grandpa was suddenly leave her alone. But I also know that she can be strong in the future.

At this Monday, is the last day of the funeral. Everybody have come and see my grandpa before he leaveing the house. We blessing for him, hope he can get a peaceful moment in the heaven. Around 1.00p.m. All funeral have been finished already. Our mood were so complicated. Nobody was feeling fresh, all was so tired because we can't sleep well in this few days.

I hope my grandpa don't worry about the family again. Goodbye, Grandpa......

No comments: